[Pauldotcom] Live Hacking

Andrew Ellis only.samurai at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:35:07 UTC 2010

I downloaded this and booted it up in VMWare fusion. I got a whole
bunch of errors on boot (including one complaining about the CD-ROM
quality, which was odd, since I was using an ISO), but it did make it
to X.

Once I got it up and running, I saw basically what I expected to  see,
a backtrack4 clone. this is pretty much a s/backtrack4/livehacking/ig
job, with a lot less tools. it's got the "livehacking" folder under
the drop down, but it's has far less subfolders and even less tools.

perhaps if the remote exploit guys weren't around, I'd use this, but
as backtrack offers a much more robust tool set, im really not
impressed with the livehackingiso.

--
Andrew Ellis
http://blog.psych0tik.net