[Pauldotcom] Shmoocon Rainbow Table Swapshop

Chris Blazek chris.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:26:27 UTC 2010

Setting up the torrent is fairly easy. The following site has good
instructions for a lot of different clients:
http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/

I don't know how you want to setup the tracker portion of the torrent. "Some
of the allure of private tracker versus a public one are: higher speeds, a
tighter community, and safer downloads.", taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_tracker#Private_trackers

This could be a good utility to share all kinds of data in the pauldotcom
community. Only downfall is that some ISPs block torrent traffic.

Chris

--
http://www.kingbin.net/