[Pauldotcom] Hacking road signs (ZOMBIES!!!!)

xgermx xgermx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:08:02 UTC 2009

Everyone I talk to thinks that's funny, but it's really not when you think
about it. The day before that happened, Gizmodo posted and article on how to
"hack" those signs, step by step, using the default password (which they
published). To make it worse, the example sign in the article said "zombies
ahead" and the "hackers" weren't even creative enough to think of their own
phrase.
*sigh* This so called 'hack' could not have been any lamer or maybe I'm just
being bitter.